Want a career working in frontline customer service? Gain transferable skills to start your career here!
The objective of this programme is to provide you with fundamental skills for the retail industry. We will give you an insight into the different opportunities available, a plan for your future, increase your confidence, and teach you how to provide front line customer service in retail or other related businesses.
Programme content includes:
- Customer service
- Store security
- Product knowledge
- Sales skills
- Displays and merchandising
- Payment transactions
- Personal presentation
- Industry related knowledge
- Up to date CV that is stored on a secure database for future updates
- and much much more!!!!
New Zealand Certificate in Retail Level 2
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 1
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 2
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 1
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 2
Whangarei, Kaikohe, Dargaville, Papakura and Hamilton Campus
All students who wish to enrol must go through a selection interview process. Participants who meet this eligibility are able to take part in these programmes:
- 16 years and above and left school
- Commitment to completing the qualifications
- Commitment to move to higher level education on completion of the programme
- Have an appropriate level of literacy & numeracy skill to study at level 1 or 2
There is no cost for eligible participants. All resources and materials are provided.
Flexible, contact us for further information!