The objective of this programme is to provide you with fundamental skills for the hospitality industry. We will give you an insight into the different opportunities available, a plan for your future, increase your confidence, and teach you a variety of practical skills which will provide you with foundation knowledge for a variety of roles.
Programme Content Includes:
- Barista knowledge
- Function and event experience
- Customer service techniques
- Food preparation
- Beverage preparation
- Food safety
- Table service
- Takeaway service
- Personal Presentation
- Industry and Related Knowledge
- Up to date CV stored on a secure database for future updates
- and much much more!!!!
New Zealand Certificate in Hospitality Level 2
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 1
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 2
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 1
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 2
Length and hours:
Up to 48 weeks
8.45am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 1.00pm on Friday.
Whangarei, Kaikohe and Papakura Campus
All students who wish to enrol must go through a selection interview process. Participants who meet this eligibility are able to take part in these programmes:
- 16 years and above and left school
- Commitment to completing the qualifications
- Commitment to move to higher level education on completion of the programme
- Have an appropriate level of literacy & numeracy skill to study at level 1 or 2
There is no cost for eligible participants. All resources and materials are provided.
Rolling intake, contact us for further information