YOUR FUTURE, YOUR CHOICE
The more skills you have, the more choice you have when looking for a job. The better the job, the better your future. This may mean your best option now is to stay in, or get back into, education, training or work-based learning.
Youth Service can help you:
If you are 16 or 17 years old and not in education, training or work, Youth Service may be able to help you. Youth Service may also be able to help you if you are 15 year olds and no longer attending school. Talk to us for more information.
The kinds of things we can do with you are:
- talk about where you are now and where you want to be
- figure out what might be stopping you succeeding at school, in training or in work-based learning
- sort out the steps you need to take to get into education, training or work
- put together an action plan that will help you reach your goals
- help you get back to school or to apply for training courses
- support you in school and training
- check your achievements
- help you if you get off track
- update your plan when things change
- be your coach or go-to person
09 437 0813 or 0800 21 YOUTH (21 96884)
021 203 8116 or 027 429 2225
Text us and we will ring you back!