This programme is designed for people who have the potential to be appointed to team leadership roles or who have recently become a team leader. We will help you increase your confidence and teach you skills and knowledge required to contribute effectively to team objectives and the supervision and management of a team.
Programme content includes:
- Understand effective team performance
- Develop objectives for a team
- Understand different leadership styles for effective team performance
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Work cooperatively within a team
- Respond positively to diversity within the team
- Human resources management
- Apply effective problem solving and decision-making
- Manage self effectively
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behaviour
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Intro to Team Leadership) Level 3
Length and hours:
16 weeks - Full time
8.45am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 1.00pm on Friday.
22 weeks - Part time (includes 12 scheduled workshops)
Workshop hours are dependant on when they are scheduled.
Part time students area required to have a placement in industry to complete practicals.
There is no cost for eligible participants. All resources and materials are provided.
To be confirmed, please contact us to register your enquiry & receive dates.
Withdrawal and Refund Policies:
A full refund will be given if a withdrawal is made at least two weeks prior to programme commencement. A full refund will be given, less $500 or 10% of total fees – whichever is the lesser, if a withdrawal is made within two weeks prior to programme commencement or within the first eight days after programme commencement. No refunds will be given from eight days after the first day of programme commencement.