Computing (Level 2)
The objective of this programme is to provide you with fundamental skills in information technology, administration and computer applications. We will give you an insight into the different opportunities available, a plan for your future, increase your confidence, and teach you practical skills and knowledge required to operate a computer.
Programme content includes:
- Typing and word processing skills
- Desktop publishing and presentations
- Microsoft Office applications
- Reception and administrative skills
- Computer hardware, software and peripherals
- Data protection
- IT ergonomics
- Industry readiness
- Digital communication technologies
- Up to date CV that is stored on our database for future updates
- and much much more!!!!
New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) Level 2
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 1
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 2
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 1
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 2
Length and hours:
Up to 48 weeks
8.45am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 1.00pm on Friday.
Whangarei, Kaikohe and Dargaville Campus
All students who wish to enrol must go through a selection interview process. Participants who meet this eligibility are able to take part in these programmes:
- 16 years and above and left school
- Commitment to completing the qualifications
- Commitment to move to higher level education on completion of the programme
- Have an appropriate level of literacy & numeracy skill to study at level 1 or 2
There is no cost for eligible participants. All resources and materials are provided.
Flexible, contact us for further information!