Forces & Sport
The objective of this programme is to provide you with the fundamental skills and knowledge to gain entry to the Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force) or Fire Service. We will give you an insight into your desired industry, a plan for your future and help you make it through the rigorous selections to start your career and assist you with the recruitment process.
Programme Content Includes:
- English and Maths
- Fitness training and swimming
- Typing and word processing
- Interview and communication skills
- Personal presentation
- Customer Service skills
- Industry exposure
- Up to date CV stored on a secure database for future updates
- and much much more!!!!
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 1
National Certificate in Educational Achievement Level 2
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 1
New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills Level 2
Length and hours:
Up to 48 weeks
8.45am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 1.00pm on Friday.
Whangarei, Kaikohe and Papakura Campus
All students who wish to enrol must go through a selection interview process.Participants who meet this eligibility are able to take part in these programmes:
- 16 years and above and left school
- Commitment to completing the qualifications
- Commitment to move to higher level education on completion of the programme
- Have an appropriate level of literacy & numeracy skill to study at level 1 or 2
There is no cost for eligible participants. All resources and materials are provided.
Flexible, contact us for further information!