Business Administration & Technology Level 3
This programme is designed for people that have an interest in business administration and also business technology. We will help you increase your confidence and teach you skills and knowledge to work in a range of supervised general administration roles in a variety of positions, and provide you with general technical and administrative skills that can contribute to improving performance and productivity.
Programme content includes:
- Word Processing and business communication
- Dataprocessing & producing information
- Business administration functions, services and systems
- Customer service & techniques
- Office reception services
- Business ethics & responsibilities
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Team cooperation & achievement
- Up to date CV stored on a secure database for future updates.
New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3
Length and hours:
8.45am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 1.00pm on Friday.
Minimum of level 2 computing or business administration qualification or can demonstrate equivalent skills
There is no cost for eligible participants. All resources and materials are provided.
Flexible, contact us for further information.
Withdrawal and Refund Policies:
A full refund will be given if a withdrawal is made at least two weeks prior to programme commencement. A full refund will be given, less $500 or 10% of total fees – whichever is the lesser, if a withdrawal is made within two weeks prior to programme commencement or within the first eight days after programme commencement. No refunds will be given from eight days after the first day of programme commencement.